Saturday, July 23, 2011

De Puniet and Capirossi experience differing first days


Randy De Puniet Laguna Seca 2011


The Pramac Racing pair’s reactions to the opening day of action at the Red Bull US Grand Prix.

Randy de Puniet set the eighth fastest time of the day at Laguna Seca on Friday, whilst team-mate Loris Capirossi was 16th on the timesheet.

Randy de Puniet, 8th, 1’23.135:
“It’s been a good first day of work. We improved by seventh-tenths of a second compared to this morning and this has given us good expectations for the next couple of days. I really enjoyed the track today, we have tried many solutions but as we kept the same rear tyre during the session we couldn’t make improve more in the last few laps. I am confident.”

Loris Capirossi, 16th, 1’24.566:
"In the afternoon it was probably more difficult because I only took one painkiller to try to understand my real physical condition. I found it more complicated as I couldn’t ride as in the first free practice session. Tomorrow it will not be easy, but I am here to ride and give the maximum to climb the timesheet.”

Pramac Racing press release

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl