Monday, December 26, 2011

Casey Stoner: "Valentino as Marco Melandri at Ducati, I knew I would not go well"


Casey Stoner unleashed, after winning the World takes the liberty to let off steam with those who have criticized in recent years, especially in recent years in which Ducati was not repeated in 2007 and the title came the physical problems and internal the team. The World won the Honda has a great flavor, aftertaste and a more enjoyable because of poor performance from Valentino Rossi with what was on his motorcycle.

"Valentino said she did not go far enough, was once the Ducati the fastest bike, the tires that were helping another, then nothing else. This situation has made ​​me suffer when I was at Ducati, Rossi then finally went to Ducati and had the same experience of Marco Melandri and Nicky Hayden just put his hands on the Desmosedici. To tell the truth now I find it funny when you think of Valentine said that I was not given and that I should find my determination "

Outspoken Casey, a pretty hard to vent MCN , but shared: "I knew that getting on that bike would not go much for me, I was 100% sure. He pulled out an apology to the injured shoulder, but at the end of this year has done its best results in the period of injury. Once healed shoulder could not help but admit that they do not know which direction to take "

But it certainly does not stop here: "This world has a taste even better because Valentino and Jeremy Burgess were those who criticized the way I do, saying that we could not develop the bike and did not know what we were doing. They got the bike and the contract they wanted but in the end it did not work, did not improve anything. They are not even improved since the beginning of the season to figure out which direction to take. We knew how to work, but now they have invested many funds are still going in the wrong direction, " concludes a Casey Stoner, who is laughing up his sleeve. It will also be violent in its dichiaraizioni, but it's hard to blame him in the light of the facts.

source: Motoblog.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl