Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Casey Stoner "Tomorrow I will not fail the test"



The 2012 season for Casey Stoner has not started yet. Ready to take to the track at the Sepang International Circuit with Honda RC213V # 1 to be distinguished from the World Champion in office, the Australian was forced to surrender to a physical problem in the back, "locked up" after a few stretching exercises.

Followed by a physiotherapist, in agreement with the Repsol Honda Team, the Australian chose to postpone tomorrow's debut season: besides a trivial problem is not enough to stop the ruler of the World 2011 ...
"Unfortunately this morning, while I was preparing to go on the track, I felt the back pain," says Casey Stoner. "Since I was doing 20 minutes of stretching exercises, at one point as he locked the back: I have had to help to stay in a less painful!

Together with my physical therapist I tried to find a good physical shape to take to the track in the afternoon, after lunch, but unfortunately I was not yet in place. Take a ride on my bike could be a risk, so we decided to postpone the test begins tomorrow: I think there will be problems, there are two days of practice to learn the bike and give good feedback to HRC technical development . "

source: bikeracing.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl