Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jorge Lorenzo "Yamaha has worked well"



Three months from injury to the ring finger of his right hand remedied on 16 October in the Warm Up at Phillip Island, Jorge Lorenzo was presented at the inaugural day of Sepang test of the season formissima 2012. Thirty laps, best lap time in 2'01 "657 with a good feeling riding the new Yamaha YZR M1 1000cc, motorcycles proved previously only in Brno (August 2011) and Misano Adriatico (last September).

The World Champion 2010, returned to # 99, said he was pleased with this first day of business, looking ready to repeat itself tomorrow, as far as possible, references to lower their lap times.

" I'm really happy with this test day , "says Jorge Lorenzo. " For some time I climbed into the saddle and I do not say that everything went well. Yamaha have worked very hard this winter to develop the new M1: I found it easier, close to my driving style.

The new 1000cc has a great potential, even though there are some areas where you can improve: we hope to do it tomorrow. Finally, I am satisfied with my physical condition, the finger has not given me problems at the helm, no doubt a good thing for the rest of the work in Sepang. "

source: bikeracing.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl