Monday, January 23, 2012

Lorenzo: "I would like to end my career with Yamaha"



Jorge Lorenzo has responded to the 'invitation' which launched a few days ago through the press his team boss Lin Jarvis, renewal by Yamaha. Jarvis said that the Japanese manufacturer's intention is to keep Spanish rider roster and they will make a move quickly.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport 'appeared today, George admitted that follow Yamaha is your first choice and hopes to end his career on this computer. 

When asked about what will happen in late 2012, when they first contract Stoner, Rossi, Pedrosa, Dovizioso and Jorge himself, Lorenzo says, "My first choice is to stay at Yamaha. always have treated me well, I'd like to finish the race here. I want to win. If in 2012 we will fight so why change? ". 

Jorge also referred to a finger injury sustained during training sessions Grand Prix of Australia and which prevented him from contesting the last three races of the year, although he could keep the runner-up. "The first weeks were tough on the mind. It's not like breaking a bone, you recover in a few weeks and all is well again. I lost a part of my body that I will not have. It's hard," says the pilot , which left a piece of finger on the asphalt of Phillip Island. 

The pilot explains that during the winter break has worked hard to recover from the injury and says he is curious to see if the Yamaha has grown and see how it unfolds in pre-season testing taking place later this month in Sepang. 


"will not be easy to rediscover the rhythm and speed," said the Spaniard. Lorenzo also makes an assessment of the World 2011: "I managed to be more complete. I gave it 110%, I made ​​a few mistakes and I managed to get on the podium many times. I think I rode better than the year title."

source: motocuatro

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl