Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lorenzo "This year we are closer to the Honda"



At the end of testing in Sepang, Jorge Lorenzo is one of the pilots seemed more satisfied. Back in the saddle after 3 months of inactivity for injured remedied in the Warm Up at Phillip Island, "Porfuera" has traveled regularly finding himself behind Casey Stoner, showing above all a good race pace. As stated in a lengthy interview with "Brand", Lorenzo can be considered happy for this first part of 2012.

" The Sepang test went very well , "said Jorge Lorenzo. " It 'been my back in the saddle after injury, but there were no special problems: after 4-5 laps I had found the rhythm, I have encountered physical problems also because this year the clutch size is smaller. This helped me to drive, I have not encountered particular problems at the helm. "

Speaking of the potential of the new Yamaha YZR M1 1000cc, World Champion 2010, December efiducioso. " At one point there were three Yamaha in Sepang in the top five: This undoubtedly is a significant fact. Stoner has an incredible talent, goes fast with every movement and condition, but this year we are closer to him. We'll see here at Losail, but for now Yamaha has done a great job. ? $ 80?

About Stoner, " Without doubt it is a very fast driver, but I think I'm up to it. If there are no problems and my Yamaha will be competitive, I think we will be able to do a season like that of 2010. "

By tri-World Champion (2006 and 2007 in the 250cc MotoGP in 2010), Lorenzo knows what it takes to hit the highest goal. " To become world champions need not committing errors. Last year I made ​​two, at Silverstone and Phillip Island. I gave my all to fight with Stoner, the limit is easy when you're wrong: it can happen. "

source: bikeracing.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl