Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Marc Márquez: "I will not go to Valencia and still do not know if I will be in Jerez"



Marc Marquez resumes this week contact with his fans through his blog, confirming what we already we advance , which is not in Cheste tests this week and probably also in those of Jerez. It also gives scoop his brother Alex will be responsible for conducting the test in place of injured Alex Rins .

"Hi all!

It is the first time that I write here from last season, and the first thing I do is thank all your expressions of support. These days I'm training a lot, physically, to maintain the highest possible way, and your support is always a great help to continue working.

Each passing day I noticed a little recovered. I decided to wait to get back on the bike and, in consultation with the team and the advice of the doctor, do not go to Valencia for caution and still do not know if I'll be in training in Jerez. But it is important to continue training and working my fitness to be at your best when we kick off the preseason.

Also, although I'm not able to work with the team as usual, do maintain contact with them, always making pineapple. Last week they came to see me Cervera motorcycle training ground, and then I invited them to a barbecue. We are a tight-knit group and it is important that we team up together, hand in hand.

This week my brother Alex will be at Valencia. He will be the replacement for Alex Rins pilot, and will be able to test the Moto3 World Cup championship, which will certainly take more times this year, as will pilot 'wild card' in some races. I encourage you not be able to go to live, becausd I have to keep training, but I wish him well and I am sure he will do very well.

A hug to all and thank you very much for always being there. 

Marc "

Source: Blog Repsol

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl