Thursday, February 23, 2012

Marquez: still doubts about the return



Despite the surgery done last January 16 has been successful, is still uncertain the date of return to the track by Marc Marquez . In this regard, the Spaniard could even occur in the season started.

"There is a slight chance that should not be in Qatar - he said, refusing to make predictions - but I'll be there barring unforeseen circumstances. still do not know when I get back in the saddle to Moto2, but I hope as soon as possible. This is an injury that takes time. A nerve does not regenerate as a bone " .

Marquez, however, is not lost heart. "I noticed a lot of progress after surgery. Now I have no problems of double vision and it is just to improve the focus upward and in the distance . My team is organizing private testing so I do not miss anything when I'm in better shape physically " .

In the meantime, the pilot continues to train in the gym and with the cross bike .

source: GP One

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl