Friday, April 6, 2012

Now A Good Feeling to Hector Barbera and the Team

Hector Barbera Losail 2012


First exit on the Losail circuit, Qatar, floodlit at night for the classic desired by the organizers. Today's program included a practice session of 45 minutes which saw a good debut Pramac Ducati's Hector Barbera. 

Hector Barbera:
"In a Grand Prize, the most important thing is to start with the right foot and, without overdoing it and trying to better prepare the race, I think I've done a good turn. I immediately found a good feeling with my bike and times have been interesting since the early releases. The problem, for now, are the tires I have tried to use a tough front, but after five laps the bike started to slide. I tried to fix the situation with a soft back, but the problem remains. Do not worry, we will certainly fix it for the race. The potential, and my bike, there are, and how ". 

Guidotti Francisco:
"All in all, a good start and I can talk about a positive turn. Of course, soon to embark on predictions, but the feeling among our team and the pilot is very good indeed. At Ducati, Nicky Hayden is now the reference, really fast, so, watching him, we can still improve and be among the first teams that use the Desmosedici. "

source: Pramac Press Release

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl