Friday, August 13, 2010

Barbera Excited For Brno Special Track


Hector Barberá has good memories of his early visits to the Czech Republic. He feels confident racing there at Brno circuit.

“The Czech Republic Grand Prix is a very special event for me because I had one of the best races of my rookie season in the 125cc class there. It was at Brno that I began to establish myself – I’d been running in the top fifteen or twenty up to that point but that was the first time I led a race. Since then Brno has always been good to me and I tend to get on the pace straight away. To be honest the break has served me well, to get my breath back and gather my strength for the remainder of the championship. I left Laguna Seca with a bittersweet taste in my mouth because the race didn’t go to plan and I’ve spent every day since then thinking about the next one. I spent a few days relaxing with friends but then got straight back into training to make sure I arrive at Brno in good shape. Our form before the break was improving so I hope to continue in the same way from here onwards.”

Brno being first race on second half of MotoGP season. With 41 points on summer break, Barbera is looking for tenth place. Now he is 7 points behind the 11th place, COlin Edwards, and 8 points behin Marco Simoncelli at 10th place.

Páginas Amarillas Aspar rider Héctor Barberá has been one of the most consistent newcomers this season. Barbera nominated to be rookie of the year this season. There are some name for this award, Ben Spies and Marco Simoncelli are two big rival for Barbera.

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl