Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nicky Hayden Optimist On This Weekend Race At Indianapolis

Nicky Hayden has not even reached the podium at this 2010 season. When the race was held in his own town, the Ducati rider is hoping at least the third podium. Hayden make a good progress from end of last season until mid race 2010 MotoGP at Brno. This is the second season for Hayden with Ducati. 

"I really can not wait to get to Indy and do races. That's a track that is famous for a lot of history and located very close to my house. I have a lot of crews that will support me and my brother, Roger (Moto2 class action)," exclaimed Hayden in Eurosprort. 

Hayden had a great ambition for his podium in this weekend race at Indianapolis. In these circuits he has a good record by finishing in the top three last season and finished runner up in the previous year. Finished on seventh at Netherland and Germany's races and eighth in Catalunya his appearance was slightly improved in the United States series by sitting in fifth place, although the stairs back down to six in the Czech Republic. 

"My wrist is broken is better than when in Brno, and it makes me happy, we'll see on Friday his condition. The weather looked good so I hope to perform well and have fun on Friday and the weekend that could undergo I reminisced. I'll get it, "Hayden finished optimistic.

Oakley Men's Oil Rig Nicky Hayden Signature Series Sunglasses,Polished Black Frame/Black Lens,one size

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl