Monday, September 6, 2010

Cal Crutchlow Officially Move To Yamaha Tech 3



Crutchlow finally sign 2 years contract with Yamaha Tech 3 team for MotoGP. Crutchlow will replace Ben Spies that move to Yamaha Racing Team. 

Cal Crutchlow

“It is hard for me to explain how excited I am about the prospect of riding in MotoGP next season with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team. Joining MotoGP is like a dream come true for me, and I want to thank Yamaha and Hervé Poncharal for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. Yamaha have been fantastic to me and without their incredible support I wouldn't be where I am today. And I'm really looking forward to working with the Tech 3 Team. They are a very professional team with a lot of experience and I'm sure they will be able to help me develop even more as a rider. I am under no illusions about how difficult this challenge will be. But I have always loved a challenge and I'm relishing this one. To think I will be racing against the likes of Valentino Rossi, who I grew up being a massive fan of, is a really exciting prospect and I can't wait for 2011.”

Hervé Poncharal – Team Manager

“I am delighted that a rider of Cal's calibre will ride for the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team. He has shown with his World Supersport success in 2009 and with a series of outstanding performances in World Superbikes this year what an exciting prospect he is for the future. I think he is ready to test himself against the very best in the world and I'm really looking forward to working with him. He is a very talented rider and he has an unbelievable desire to succeed. Ben has proven this year that with talent, hard work and determination you can make a successful switch from World Superbikes to MotoGP. I have no doubt that Cal has the potential to emulate Ben's success in the future. I am sure the combination of Cal, Yamaha and Tech 3 will be a strong one and I can't wait to start this exciting new adventure in our history.”

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 press release

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl