Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cal Crutchlow Talking About Estoril Qualifying

Cal



Cal Crutchlow got 8th on the Estoril qualifying yesterday, 1 place better than Valentino Rossi. Starting today on 3rd grid, this British rider talk about his physical condition. Estoril track is the first time for Crutchlow. He didn't want to push to hard.

 "I don’t think I could have gone any faster or put in any extra effort than I did. And if I can keep coming to circuits that I’ve never seen and qualifying inside the top ten, I’m going to be really happy."

"At one point it looked like I might get my first second row but to be in between Colin and Valentino on the grid for my first race here, I’ve got to be really happy. I pretty much lost a session too because I only did a coupe of laps in the wet this morning."

"It wasn’t worth taking any big risks and I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to finish last. It is not easy on this track and I’m finding it quite physical. I’m still having some issues with arm pump in my right arm and to compensate I’m using my left arm a lot and that is stressing the shoulder I had an operation on during the winter."

"There’s no real time to relax and when you’re braking from 200mph to 30mph, it is really physically demanding on the arms and shoulders. I’m really looking forward to the race now and hopefully I can reward the team with a good result after all their effort again this weekend. My aim for tomorrow will be to finish in the top ten and get some more experience of the bike under my belt."

source: MCN

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl