Monday, May 2, 2011

Lorenzo And Spies Speak About The Estoril Race

Jorge Lorenzo Estoril


Jorge Lorenzo finished 2nd on Estoril, defeated by Dani Pedrosa. It means this is the first time for Lorenzo since his promotion to MotoGP class, that he didn't win on Estoril. About the race, Lorenzo told that Pedrosa too strong and consistent

Jorge Lorenzo
“I made a good start and which I was really happy. I then pushed to my maximum to try to open up the gap to Pedrosa. Unfortunately today was not the day for that, he was too strong and consistent and at the end, he was maybe fresher to push. Second is a good result, we have a lot of points from three races, so I think we are in a good way to keep fighting for the championship. I want to thank my team who worked really hard this weekend to make sure we were as competitive as we could be.”

Ben Spies
“I am bitterly disappointed with today. After a lot of hard work by the crew this weekend, we started the race with a very competitive set up and I was feeling good. When I noticed the tool hadn’t been removed, I tried to do it myself because it was right in there next to my brake lever. I managed to get it off but then this loose tube was flying around which was pretty scary. It really messed with my concentration, as I was worried about taking out another rider in one of the corners. Then I crashed. After the non finish at Jerez, this was really frustrating as it was completely out of my control. I will move on and come back strong for Le Mans.”

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl