Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Marco SImoncelli Claimed His Mistake

Marco Simoncelli


Marco Simoncelli did not finished on Estoril MotoGP last Sunday. Speaking about the accident, Simoncelli said that he felt sorry and also said that the accident was his mistake. Simoncelli start on 2nd position. Starting from first grid should be easy to him to lead the race. At the beginning, Simoncelli did a competitive race with Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Unfortunately, his bike was out of control and flew away.

"I do not know what to say, I'm sorry because I was very competitive and I could stay with Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Surely it was my mistake. I had to be more careful, but unfortunately the bike I started to curve and flew away. It's a real shame, but that was it. The important thing is to be fast in the future and eventually will turn for me ."

Simoncelli lose his point on last two race, with 2 similiar accident. Disaster Jerez race was a nightmare for Simoncelli while he was lead the race with some gap from Lorenzo. And last week at Estoril, Simoncelli made a same mistake, at the beginning of the race.

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl