Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dani Pedrosa: Thanks To Jorge For Putting My Level Up

Dani Pedrosa


Dani Pedrosa win Estoril grand prix last week after lead just 4 laps from Jorge Lorenzo. Pedrosa claimed that he still had a lot of pain during the race. Pedrosa tried to follow Lorenzo through the race. Lorenzo is very fast and Pedrosa just try to stick with him. This condition give more motivation to Pedrosa to keep on track. Perdosa also said that if he race alone, maybe the race will not so interesting.


"I had a lot of pain in the muscle and I was trying to rest sometimes the arm because it was cramping after 15 laps. I was behind Jorge and trying to be focused, but I was waiting for the numbness and the loss of power. But it didn't come and I was just so happy to see that the surgery was successful.

"It’s been six months with this problem and I could tell you at the end I didn't know what else to do. It is a big relief. I just was riding at my best because Jorge at this track is amazing. He is always very fast and I was trying to follow him and stick with him.

"I had some problems with the front grip and the rear grip, but I still could follow him and at the end I try to make the move and I was successful on it, so it is amazing to win. I didn't think I could win this race but by the middle of the race he stepped up the rhythm and I could stick with him, so this was good for me.

"It feels even greater because I fight with Jorge. Here he's amazingly fast and he put in 100 per cent effort and he made me use much more effort than normal. If I was racing alone, maybe the race would not be so interesting or so great, so thanks to him for putting my level up.”

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl