Saturday, August 27, 2011

Positive first day for Pramac Racing Team at IMS



Teammate Loris Capirossi finished the day in fourteenth position, but is confident that the grip levels over the next two days at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway will not pose an extreme problem, and even might give the team an advantage.

Randy De Puniet:
“The best thing about today is that I don’t have any more pain in my body. My back feels much better and I can now use my full body to move the bike. I am at 100% and very happy about it! At the moment the tenth position is quite a good result but I hope to improve during the weekend. The main problem we are fighting against is the front tyre: the new asphalt is a bit hard on the tyre and we have to figure out how to solve this problem, otherwise it might be difficult to finish the race.”

Loris Capirossi:
"I am quite satisfied with how we built the bike in the second session. Certainly we can still improve a lot for the upcoming practices. The grip of the tires is not the best, but unlike other riders this should not be so bad. This is a positive thing that could come back to our advantage during Sunday's race."

Pramac Racing Team press release

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl