Sunday, January 22, 2012

Andrea Dovizioso, "will develop along with Crutchlow Yamaha"



Recovery time for Andrea Dovizioso , new rider Yamaha Tech 3 MotoGP. The centaur Romagna, you are receiving fiosioterapia traditional rehabilitation program and later reported all'incidentte ankle. Third World in the past year, the former Repsol Honda has released an interesting interview with MotoGP.com site which talks about the ambitions ahead of the 2012 season but not only. We report the most interesting passages.
Q: How do you feel after the recent surgery, "as new" as you posted on twitter? A: "After the accident I suffered a lot. It was a long time that I injured seriously and then the operation has been carried out without problems. It was painful, but the job of the pilot these are things that can happen. Now I'm concentrating on the next test in Malaysia . "
Q: Can what happened affect the process of adaptation to the Yamaha? A: "Right now I find it difficult to make predictions about what will be my physical condition in view of Malaysia, 23 days after the operation because they are not long enough . The doctors did a great job and I am very confident. What will happen in Malaysia will still be something in itself because, apart from the 3 months away from the bike, the circuit is very difficult and it all becomes more complicated if we add the humidity and high temperatures. I hope to recover at all to understand better the bike. Probably for the subsequent tests will be at 100% and so I will be able to realize my level. "

Q: Every year during the winter, a few pilot was injured training with other specialties motocross or off-road, even though many people find it useful to this type of practice. Can you explain what brings in terms of fitness and driving? A: "The motocross is very different and far from MotoGP, but it is the only way to train while riding a motorcycle (in winter). In addition to being a big fan of the sport, from my point of view plays a key role in training. For me it is not just for fun with friends. "

Q: In the last rounds of the 2011 season, by any chance have paid particular attention to Yamaha, the way they drive and the behavior of the bike? R : "It was not just the last few races I've tried to understand the prototype Yamaha. It is normal to always study other bikes, especially when it is part of a team. Yamaha observe the first year I arrived in MotoGP. However, until you test, it is difficult to understand the negative and positive aspects of a motorcycle. You might learn something but not everything. "

Q: What is the relationship you are with Cal Crutchlow ? After spending several seasons MotoGP 'alone' with Honda, you think you are able to 'share' with a teammate or you'll see as your main rival? R : "I am pleased to have as a teammate Cal, I think it a good guy and a good driver. He arrived in the World Championship with a lot less experience on the shoulders than he did in the Superbike and Supersport. I think nobody knows exactly what is the limit of Cal, because it is in MotoGP for only a year and also went down on a few occasions, but I'm sure will be very competitive. I am happy to work with and develop the bike with him. "

Q: After spending your entire career GP with Honda or nearly so, how did you feel about leaving the team championship at the end of 2011? "The results that I collected were positive, especially in 2011, but obviously not enough. From the outside it is difficult to understand the level at which we arrived ... but nobody can be happy 100% with a 3 rd place ".

source: Motoblog.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl