Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bradl makes his debut aboard the Honda RC213V



After 2-month break the premier class teams and riders were back in action today for the first official testing session held at Sepang track, an important day for current MotoGP™ rookie Stefan Bradl, who posted the 11th fastest time on the LCR Honda.

17 MotoGP riders (3 of them riding a MotoGP CRT machine) lapped till 6pm chasing the best set up on their prototypes. It was the first outing for the reigning Moto2 World Champion Stefan Bradl aboard the LCR RCV, setting the 11th fastest lap of the day and beginning the process of learning the Honda machinery.

Stefan Bradl:
"I am quite satisfied about this first outing aboard the new bike. After few laps I was impressed by the potential of my machine and I did not find it particularly physically demanding as I trained a lot in the winter break. We mainly concentrated on my riding position adjusting the seat, the handlebar, the foot rest and so on… Later from 1 pm to 4:45 we worked hard including the electronic side, chassis regulations and tyres changing: I posted my best lap time on hard rubber. So far I can say it was a productive day for everybody: now I need to look at the data to fix more adjustments for tomorrow."

source: MotoGP Official

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl