Thursday, February 9, 2012

Debut of the Repsol riders in Moto3



After a long winter break, the Repsol riders of Moto3, Alex Marquez, Miguel Oliveira and Maverick Viñales, have had the opportunity to shoot for the first time this year with their new bikes at the Ricardo Tormo circuit. Despite the low temperatures, young drivers were able to go out and earn his first kilometers on the first of three scheduled days of testing at the Valencia track.

The 12 º C of asphalt on this first day of practice did not prevent pilots begin the process of adaptation to their new machines. In order to earn miles with the new Moto3, Marquez, Oliveira and Viñales have defied the cold asphalt to get your first impressions about your new frames and gradually learn their characteristics.

After a final outing in the afternoon, the three young pilots have concluded the training today with good taste, even though two of them, Alex Marquez and Maverick Viñales-paths have suffered falls significant because of the low temperature of the track.

Morning workouts in the Ricardo Tormo circuit and riders continue Repsol will have a new opportunity to advance the process of adapting to their new Moto3.

Alex Marquez  1:45.1, 28 laps, 112 km. "It was a positive day. Despite having been all winter without touching the bike, now the feeling was good. In the morning, I started quiet and I have gone from strength to strength. By late morning I suffered a fall in a right-hander but I have not done anything, I'm fine.

In the afternoon I was able to roll out again and then I managed to re-set a good pace. Finally, I have finished the first day with good feelings. "

Miguel Oliveira  1:43.2, 34 laps, 136 km. "I felt great on the first day of practice, and I wanted to re-roll. It was a good touchdown after two months without riding the bike.

Although I left a little late to roll on how cold it was early, I could set a good time. The track was cold, but this first day has helped me see where I am compared to other drivers. "

Maverick Viñales  "After so long without training, we have considered this first day as a journey to re-take desoxidarme and sensations. has become quite cold and just picked up the asphalt temperature.

I'm happy with the first feeling with the new bike, from here, much work ahead to do with the team. At day's end I had a small crash but no importance. I cant wait to get back on the bike tomorrow to continue with these early days of adaptation. "

Source: Repsol

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl