Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sito Pons team is presented with the aim Moto2 title



The 40 HP Tuenti Pons team, will participate in the Moto2 World Championship with three riders, Pol Espargaró, Tito Rabat and Axel Pons, was presented this morning in Madrid at a ceremony in which the owner, Sito Pons, has marked the intermediate category title as an objective.

During the presentation, Pons has said "I have rarely in my team riders wanted and in 2012 I can say I have achieved my purpose and that all equipment is going to dump to fight for Moto2 World Championship."

The ambitious project led by Sito Pons Kalex have three bikes developed by the technicians of the team and, a priori, leave as one of the most competitive motorcycle Moto2 grid after getting the title last year with Stefan Bradl. The signing of Pol Espargaró and Tito Rabat, in addition to the continuity of Axel Pons, offered the team a human potential that does allow this year, think of the highest levels.

Following the presentation, Pol acknowledged he was "very glad I chose the option of running on this computer. The tune with Santi Mulero, my technician, has been complete from the first session and the Pons Kalex have been among the top three in all circuits that we shot. Last year it cost me to Moto2 and adapt to the podium in Indianapolis came to despair. This year I am convinced that going to be different and given me great confidence to see me with the best from the start and all training. Two years ago, in the 125cc class was a joy to be all fighting to win races and I would repeat in this 2012 ".

Tito Rabat also exhibited great confidence in itself, be prepared to ensure a season exciting. "I have spent years in the World Cup and this is the time that I am stronger and surrounded by spectacular technical team that is helping me to improve on each workout. I am excited because it cost me relatively little air to catch him Kalex and my times were better than last year in all circuits that we shot. I think I can get great results and repeated more than once the podium last year in Indianapolis. I have a great opportunity and I take full advantage. "

The complete structure Axel, Sito Pons son, a young pilot and battle-hardened than expected this year to jump final quality. "This will be my fourth season in the World Cup, third in Moto2, and I would have continued luck with injuries and I have missed so far in order to progress and be in the points regularly. I started the preseason with caution, because it took more than three months without getting on the bike because of the serious accident in late 2011 and have been improving at a rapid pace in every workout. I hope that 2012 be a good year for me and I approached regularly Top10 ".

Sito Pons, the pattern of the team, did not hide his satisfaction in this spectacular presentation, and claimed that "this 2012 we managed to make a team with great talent and proven winning experience in Moto2. We are very excited and convinced that we can fight for the podium in every race and the world title in the category. Pol, Tito and Axel will have the best material possible, into the bike last year was the world champion and a first class technical team and for years has demonstrated outstanding ability. I'm happy to lead one of the best teams I've had in my three decades in the World. "

source: Motocuatro

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl