Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stoner Ready For Estoril

Casey Stoner


Casey Stoner ready for Estoril. After no point result on Jerez, Stoner now is looking for a good result on Estoril. Best race for Stoner on Estoril was only on 2nd. 

"I had a good rest in Switzerland and I feel very good at the moment," said Stoner. "I'm looking forward to Portugal after a difficult last race in Jerez, we were looking for a good result in Spain after positive practice sessions and qualifying so we are happy to get back on track. 

“Estoril is not one of my favourite tracks but we have had good success there in the past. We will be looking to get back some points against Lorenzo as he has been the strongest there in the past 3 years. 

“I think our bike should work quite well at this circuit as it has some tight turns with exits onto big straights so I hope to find some good traction in these points and be competitive from the first day".

In last 4 years, Lorenzo was the Estoril champion. Now with Honda, Stoner seeking his podium on first place.

source: crash.net

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl