Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crutchlow ‘working hard’ to improve results


Cal Crutchlow



Cal Crutchlow says he and the Tech 3 Yamaha team is determined to turn around a disappointing run of races and produce a strong result during the United States Grand Prix at Laguna Seca.

Crutchlow has endured a series of tough rounds since injuring himself during the British Grand Prix, the Briton finishing down in 14th position last time at the Sachsenring.

Nonetheless, though Laguna Seca will be another new circuit for Crutchlow to get his head around, he is looking forward to sampling its legendary layout and striving for a return to the top ten.

“The result last weekend in Germany was a bit disappointing but I'm ready to bounce back in Laguna Seca and fight for a top ten where I know I should be. I'm still searching for some more confidence in the front-end, but all of us in the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team are working non-stop to improve the situation and we've got a few ideas to try at Laguna.

“It is another new track for me but I'm really excited. Laguna Seca is such a famous name and the Corkscrew looks amazing. It looks awesome on TV, so I'm looking forward to getting on the bike on Friday and experiencing it for myself for the first time.

“I'll have to ask Colin for some tips, but I'm just concentrating on getting a decent result that we can build on for the rest of the season. The last few races have been quite difficult but I'll be working harder than ever this weekend to put things right."

source: crash

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl