Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pol Espargaro: "We are on track and I have great confidence"



Pol Espargaró, driver of Pons 40 HP Tuenti low time in four tenths in Jerez IRTA TEST and leaves with high expectations. Tito Rabat also shines down to 1.42 and Axel Pons progress stopping the clock at 1.43.5

The three drivers 40 HP Tuenti Pons closed the second IRTA Test with extraordinary sensations and progress in the development of their Pons Kalex 2012. Pol Espargaró, Tito Rabat and Axel Pons will now have a few days of physical work before returning to Jerez for the final three spring training before the debut Moto2 World Championship in Qatar night, scheduled for April 8.

Pol Espargaró , 1.42.4 (58 laps) "We have improved the feeling with the bike, after a difficult day like yesterday, and today I went very fast from the first laps. I have lost my time in half and have shown steady as they come in 1.42. I have also suffered a couple of mishaps without consequences, one in the first corner and the other in the past, but I take it as normal when you're looking for the limits on a new bike. A year ago, on my first test with a four-stroke Moto2 not got 1.45 and twelve months after the lap not believe I have given in 1.42. I think we are on track, I have great confidence and Santi Mulero and the entire crew are helping me a lot and making progress every time I get on the bike. Now I have a few days of training without bike and I can not wait to return to Jerez IRTA and the seconds travel to Qatar for the first race of the World 2012 ".

Tito Rabat , 1.42.8 8 (67 laps) "I am very happy to have finished these tests in Jerez down to 1.42, a time that never achieved in this circuit. During the three days I have been gaining confidence on the bike and tuning in the set-up, but until now could not get a motorcycle front end stable in fast corners. We eventually found the key and I confirm in the next round of IRTA, the last before the start of the World, we will have in Jerez. The team is helping me a lot and I want to thank this support because they are an important part of how well things are me. "

Axel Pons , 1.43.5 (70 laps) "I managed to shoot in 1.43 and this is welcome after the tuning difficulties we are encountering. In the end I think we are on track and I endorse it in late March when we return to Jerez, where they have to focus so much on the bike and I can devote myself to polish my driving and how to gain tenths stopwatch. We are working well and slowly I can get to be with my teammates, now a step ahead, references to which I can be very helpful. "

source: motocuatro

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl