Friday, March 16, 2012

Dovizioso in MotoGP divided between work and passion for motocross



Waiting for the next official MotoGP test, Andrea Dovizioso spend these warm days of March training with motocross. The rider of the Yamaha Monster Energy Tech 3 , attention to detail athletic training, but want to keep warm for its new 800cc, "betraying" the 2012 YZ250F, retreat a few weeks ago directly from the headquarters of Yamaha Motor Italy in Gerno of Lesmahagow.

The bike was equipped with the kit of the Yamaha Rinaldi Research and Development, for several seasons official supplier of home Iwata, specializing in the development of components "racing" high performance motocross bikes. The components supplied are tested directly on the race from the Factory Yamaha Monster Energy MX Team and various satellite team of World Motocross Championship.

For Dovi is a beautiful variation "in the dust", in view of the Championship which is due to the inaugural stage to be held April 8 at Sepang, Qatar. The rider from Romagna, third in the 2011 MotoGP Championship, having recently witnessed the Mantova Starcross wanted to visit the headquarters of Yamaha Monster Energy MX owned by former World Champion and absolute legend of motocross Michele Rinaldi.

For the occasion, Dovizioso has spoken at length about his passion for cross country and especially for his new Yamaha YZ250F, bike already highly effective series. "I'ma huge fan of motocross and when can I watch the World Cup races in person. The 2012 YZ250F I loved from the very first time I rode, and in particular I was impressed with the chassis that allows you to always be very accurate and provides stability on the front. "

"Also I'm looking forward to testing new components of the kit YRRD as the new head of the cylinder and special camshafts as on duemmezzo a bit 'more power never hurts! The YZ250F is perfect for me for a thirty minute workout at a steady rate. I love jumping, maybe not supercross style ones, but the tall ones, and I really like driving in the sand even if on this ground so hard I still can not have absolute cnntrol of the bike. "

The desire to compete in Motocross is always: "I guarantee I'll be back. Look at the calendar and then try to figure out when I am free from commitments. For me it's really nice to have the opportunity to race with Yamaha, this company is in MotoGP in motocross and in both categories at the highest levels. I train a lot in the gym, but my motocross days a week I did not remove the no! And then I love the environment, full of passion, of people running without thinking of millions of euros and will turn Europe into the van. "


source: Motoblog.it

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl