Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stoner becomes a father



Casey Stoner has become a father for the first time after his wife Adriana gave birth to a daughter.

No official announcement has been made for the name of their child.


When questionned on whether becoming a father would slow him down, the two-time MotoGP champion said: "They also say that you slow down when you get married, but in my first year of marriage I won the title and when I found out that we were having a baby I won it a second time. I don’t think that it is the case."

Casey also said that he definitely has plans to get his child on a bike from a young age, but the decision of whether they want to be a rider or not would be completely down to them.

source: visordown

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl