Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Marc Márquez: "I need to recapture the confidence on the bike"



Marc Marquez took part today in the first round of qualifying in Jerez that put an end to the season 2012. Reigning Moto2 runner, which was measured for the first time this year with the other riders in the category, has been very comfortable on his Suter and set the fifth fastest time with 1 minute, 43 seconds and 080 thousandths.

After some first impressions made in private practice in drawing Albacete ten days ago, Marc Marquez has returned to action today at the official preseason test of the tournament. The categories of Moto2 and Moto3 shared track on a sunny morning and good temperature started at ten-thirty. In the morning session, the good feelings with Suter have allowed Marquez to sign the third fastest time.

In the afternoon and the track only for the drivers of Moto2, the Cervera has continued recovering pace and confidence on your bike. His progression throughout the day was very successful and ascendant, meeting up again back to back with their level of riding.

Marc Márquez: "I've had very good feelings, I really wanted to resume training with the other riders. After checking in Albacete test that the subject of the hearing was fixed, I was able to attend these trainings. Today, being the first day, as we would have taken time to recover sensations in this circuit, which is big and fast. Gradually I have been gathering pace, and at first it took me logically, because the other drivers are on another level. But I could reconnect with the layout, with the braking points and I felt better and better. I think today we did a good job and tomorrow we start with the set-up. But I have yet to regain the confidence he had before over the bike, and is this what we will focus during this training camp. "

Source: Repsol via Motocuatro

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl