Monday, March 26, 2012

Petrucci happy with Ioda progress



Danilo Petrucci and the Came Iodaracing Project continued the development of the TR003 CRT machine at the Official MotoGP™ Test at Jerez over the weekend, and the Italian rider left the Spanish circuit pleased with what had been achieved.

Danilo Petrucci:
"We've had three very hard days, but in the end I am satisfied with the results we have achieved. I am the third Italian in the timings and the third CRT bike, even though I fell short of my target lap time by 0.1s – we wanted to be less than three seconds from the MotoGP bikes. Today (Sunday) I tested different tyres and we worked on the electronics a lot. We had two small problems that stopped us right at the moment when the track conditions were ideal for putting in our target lap time, but in the end I improved my lap time at the very end of the day. I must thank the team because they did a fantastic job. The TR003 continues to develop and today it proved it is reliable considering the 87 laps I completed. Now we go to Qatar knowing there is still a lot of work to do."

source: MotoGP Official

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl