Monday, April 18, 2011

Jorge Lorenzo Relationship With Yamaha


Jorge Lorenzo, 2010 MotoGP World Champion said that he can't imagine leaving Yamaha. After 4 season with Yamaha, this 2011 be the first season for Lorenzo as the first rider on Yamaha. Lorenzo also develop the bike, and it's a big challenge for this Spanish rider.

“My bike is very good, I feel very comfortable on it. This is my fourth season in Yamaha and I can't imagine racing for a different team. This year, for the first time, I will also be developing the bike and it is a different challenge for me.” 

Lorenzo was started this season with good result for him and Yamaha after Honda dominated the pre-season test. On Losail circuit, Lorenzo got his 2nd place, and on the home race at Jerez, Lorenzo was on 1st place.

“In the past few years, Yamaha has proved to be among the top MotoGP teams and now it is time to work stronger to keep our privileged position,” said Lorenzo to official Yamaha Indonesia website

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl