Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sito Pons announced the signings of Pol Espargaró and Tito Rabat



Pons team played 40 HP Tuenti the Moto2 World Championship in 2012 with three riders, after the incorporation of Pol Espargaró, which has now risen for the first time to the Pons Kalex at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in the Region of Valencia, Tito Rabat, which was released the day after the end of 2011, and Axel Pons.
The 40 HP Tuenti Pons will continue to count in 2012 with the Pons Kalex, motorcycle Moto2 World Champion, and a very skilled technically headed by Santi Mulero.

Sito Pons, Team Manager

"I am delighted the team made in 2012, and after much work and negotiations we were able to raise three young drivers with an enormous potential to achieve great results in Moto2. Pol Espargaró has joined the team late , joining Tito Rabat and Axel Pons, who have at their disposal the best bike of the category to pursue the best results.

Pol Espargaró

"Occupying the post of the Aleix brother Sito Pons team is good news for my career, although it took me decide because morally I felt very close to my former team. I want to thank HP and Tuenti continue to support me in this new adventure and I hope that 2012 is a continuation and progression of the results achieved in the final stretch of 2011. The first impressions with the Pons Kalex have been very good, I rode the circuit record time and now I must work hard to adapt to the team and with Santi Mulero, one of the most recognized technical paddock, getting better to get closer to my dream of fighting for the world title. "

Tito Rabat

"Being on the Team Pons is welcome, but at the same time responsibility because it is one of the most prestigious teams in the paddock. I think I'm in the perfect place to continue my progression as a driver, after the podium and the results last year and Pons Kalex both the technical team as well for me coming forward as a pilot and fight to be the best in every race. I'm in front of a great opportunity and I take it. "

Axel Pons

"My progression in Moto2 World has been constant over the past two seasons and in 2012, with two young companions and fast on the computer, I hope to keep evolving and getting closer to the best whenever you go to the track. The 2011 was very complicated because of injuries, and hope for better luck in the future. We have the best bike in the championship and I'm sure the three we can evolve even further. "

source: motocuatro

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl