Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Barbara is fastest Ducati on track in Sepang



Barberá set a best lap time of 2’01.788, just 0.893s off leading man Casey Stoner, and was the fastest Ducati in the field surpassing Valentino Rossi on the factory Desmosedici GP12. The result today highlights the excellent work that the rider from Valencia has been putting in with the team.

Together with the team, Barberá concentrated primarily on the set-up of the new Ducati that the aluminum frame allows. Several changes have been made so that the bike allows the rider to sense even the smallest changes.

Tomorrow the Pramac Team will focus on testing the different compounds of new tires that Bridgestone have brought to the track.

Hector Barberá:
"I am getting good feedback from the bike. Compared to last year the Ducati is much more ridable and the feeling is increasing day by day. We just eliminated the chatter we had yesterday and today I also focused on doing a long session at the end to better understand where the bike is. I am very happy with my times, I didn’t change my riding style and I went second faster than I did yesterday, which is a great result."

source: motogp official

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl