Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jorge Lorenzo makes 2012 predictions



Former MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo has given his predictions for the top three riders in this year's MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 World Championships.

The Factory Yamaha rider told RideThrough.com:

“In MotoGP I think that the fight for the title will be between Stoner, Pedrosa and me. But I'm sure that Spies, Rossi, Dovizioso and Bautista will do a great season.

“In Moto2, Marquez, Elias and Terol. Although I hope that my friend Ricky Cardus could give a surprise.

“In the new Moto3 class, I think that the fight for the title will be a fight between Viñales, Oliveira and Faubel.”

Lorenzo finished second to Honda's reigning MotoGP champion Casey Stoner during the first test session of 2012 at Sepang earlier this month. 

The second test will start at the Malaysian circuit on February 28, with the third and final pre-season test being held at Jerez from March 23-25.

source: crash.net

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl