Friday, March 25, 2011

Dani Pedrosa Need More Recovery

Dani Pedrosa Qatar 2011

Dani Pedrosa took 3rd place on Qatar MotoGP. Some speculation during the race, said that Dani Pedrosa couldn't secure his 1st position because of fuel consumption. Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo finally can take Pedrosa until the end of the race. This speculation was denied by Livio Suppo.

After the race, Pedrosa said that the main problem is about his shoulder. Firstly the race was very good for him. His RC212V also on the best performance. But about 6 to 7 laps before finisih, Pedrosa had a problem with the shoulder. Following this condition, this spaniard will return home immediately underwent medical checks (CAT and MRI scans) to see what underlying problem caused him to lose strength in his arm and the numbness, something that he had already faced at the end of last season after his collarbone injury.

“I honestly didn’t expect my arm would react in this way because during pre-season I didn’t feel too much trouble and I thought the problem was solved,” said Pedrosa. “However, I felt really bad in the Qatar race and was aware that the injury is not completely healed. It was a shame because in Qatar I had a good feeling and until the second half of the race - which is when the pain started - I was really strong and I saw a realistic chance of winning. I would be lying if I said I’m not disappointed because this year the bike is working very well and physically I feel good, but unfortunately this complication has arisen and I have nothing else to do but give my best until the injury heals completely”.

Related Post




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl